Men's Size Charts
Please note: This is a general size chart. Each brand and manufacturer varies in sizing. For accurate sizes please contact the manufacturer, or feel free to contact us about the measurements.
How to Measure
- place your foot on a piece of paper
- trace around your foot
- with a ruler, measure the two longest points in your tracing to determine your foot length.
- reduce your foot length measurement by 1/5 inch
- correspond this number to the size in the chart to determine your shoe size.
- Put your arms to the side, measure around your upper body right under your armpits over the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure your waist at the height you normally wear your pants.
- Using measuring tape, start one inch above your eye brows and go around the widest part of your head. Measure in inches.