Women's Size Charts
Please note: This is a general size chart. Each brand and manufacturer varies in sizing. For accurate sizes please contact the manufacturer, or feel free to contact us about the measurements.
How to Measure
- place your foot on a piece of paper
- trace around your foot
- with a ruler, measure the two longest points in your tracing to determine your foot length.
- reduce your foot length measurement by 1/5 inch
- correspond this number to the size in the chart to determine your shoe size.
- With arms relaxed down at sides, measure around fullest part of bust, under your arms keeping tape parallel to the floor.
- Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Measure at this point keeping tape comfortable around your waist.
- Stand with heels together, and measure around the fullest part of your hips (about 8 inches from your waist).
- Using a tape measure, start on inch above your eye brows and go around the widest part of your head. Take the measurment in inches.